Replacing some of your meals with drinks does not mean going hungry. The effectiveness of this method is that you are satisfied before with a smaller amount of calories. There are recipes for easy-to-prepare natural drinks that guarantee you the necessary nutrients. Including these drinks in your diet may influence weight loss. Undoubtedly, by consuming less fat content by the amount you ingest you ensure that gradually your weight decreases. In addition, measuring the exact amount of ingredients you use to prepare a drink allows you more control over the calories you eat. Many times we eat fasting with certain artificial juices that contain a lot of sugar. At other times, we think that not eating will speed up the process of losing weight. In none of these cases we measure the consequences that these habits can have on our body. But, certainly these are not healthy practices.
Therefore, with the drinks that we present here you have the option to prepare your favorite juices, soft drinks or smoothies by adding ingredients that stimulate your metabolism. This allows you to get more energy and satisfy your caloric needs while preventing you from feeling hungry again in the short term.
Natural Beverages to Lose Weight (consume on an empty stomach)
These are some of the considerations that you should take into account to prepare these drinks:
- First, they must contain less than 200 calories.
- Also, the amount of the drink should be between 200 ml (one glass) and 750 ml (3 cups).
- Its ingredients must be low in sugar and high in fiber and protein.
- It is also recommended that its texture is viscous, because if we do not dilute it so much in water the feeling of fullness will last longer.
Also, be sure to take them without eating any other food before or after to increase your chances of reducing your weight. These homemade drinks are easy, quick to prepare and inexpensive. Without a doubt it is another of the benefits and advantages of these food options.
1. Green Juice to Start your Day
It is important to start the day with energy. Therefore, this drink is an excellent option. This will allow you to develop your daily activities efficiently, without falling into fatigue.
Ingredients for a glass and a half (300 ml)
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- 5 tablespoons of lemon or orange juice (50 ml)
- ½ cup fresh cucumber (100 g)
- ½ green apple
- 2 cups of spinach (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (10 g)
- First, wash all the ingredients and then peel the cucumber and apple.
- Cut all the ingredients into pieces.
- Add a half cup of water and lemon or orange juice in the blender .
- Then, add the previously cut cucumber and apple and the spinach and parsley leaves.
- Finally, process all ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- If you think it was still very thick you can add a little more water.
2. Lemon and Ginger Juice
This is a refreshing drink ideal for hot days. It can also be very good to take after having done a physical activity. For its part, the carrot and apple will provide fiber and protein.
“While, ginger provides components to stimulate your metabolism and lose weight”.
Ingredients for a glass (200 ml)
- 2 cups grated carrot (230 g)
- 1 apple (preferably red)
- ½ teaspoon of ginger (2 g)
- ½ cup of aerated or mineral water (125 ml)
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice (50 ml)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g) (optional)
- First, wash, peel and chop the carrot, apple and ginger.
- Then, add the mineral water and the rest of the ingredients to the blender and mix.
- If you wish, you can also add a spoonful of honey to sweeten and add even more energy to your drink.
3. Oatmeal Smoothie with Fruits
The oatmeal is one of the most recommended grains due to its high protein content. In addition, it is indicated for people suffering from gastritis or constipation. Along with the fruits, you will be consuming a delicious cocktail that will nourish you and prevent you from feeling hungrier for hours.
Ingredients for a glass and a half (300 ml)
- 2 cups oat flakes (100 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (150 g)
- 1 apple
- ½ glass of almond milk (100 g)
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (5 g)
- First you have to cook the oats on low heat together with the two cups of water for 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, let it cool and pass it through a sieve to remove excess water. You can also save it and take it as a soda.
- Add the oats and strawberries in the blender and mix everything.
- Now, cut the apple into small pieces and add it to the blender along with the almond milk.
- Finally, add the sliced bananas.
- Once served, sprinkle cinnamon on the surface.
4. Avocado Green Smoothie
Finally, we have this rich avocado smoothie and other fruits that help you lose weight. The avocado has a high content of beneficial fats and easy to metabolize. In addition, it helps fight high cholesterol.
Ingredients for 3 servings a day
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (150 ml)
- 3 cups of skim milk (750 ml)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (10 g)
- First, part the avocado in half and remove the pulp.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them in two.
- Then, add both ingredients to the glass of the blender and process them.
- Next, add milk and banana.
- Beat again until you get a creamy texture.
Finally, the advice is to open your mind to new possibilities with regard to losing weight in a healthy way, with these so nutritious drinks. With these 4 options you can start. Also, they are super practical. You can prepare them without any inconvenience in your house or home. You only need to get the ingredients! Do not forget that the most effective way to lose weight is to adopt a healthy diet and exercise.