There is no miracle treatment to lose weight. You should be constant, take care of your diet and perform physical activity to get the results you want. The artichoke is a treasure of benefits hidden in an endless number of small green leaves. It is a vegetable as healthy as tasty, which will allow us to lose weight easily, thanks to its diuretic virtues and fat burning. The way to get it is very simple: preparing water artichokes or, failing that, their infusions. When making a diet, we must take care of the way in which we are going to carry it out. Restrictive and low protein diets are, without doubt, the most dangerous. It is necessary to find a balance and take care that at all times we have the right nutrients.
The artichoke, on the other hand, is an excellent option thanks to its content of vitamin B, iron, and magnesium. Its amino acids, flavonoids, phosphorus and potassium are also very positive.
How can the Artichoke help me Lose Weight?
We all know the famous slimming properties of the artichoke, but we must be clear: there is no miraculous product that allows us to lose weight in a short time. There are, however, foods that can facilitate progress only if we put our will and change our habits of life. So, is the slimming effect attributed to the artichoke real? It is, but it requires that we be constant and that we also take care of the rest of our nutrition.
Characteristics of this Vegetable
These are the most outstanding qualities of the artichoke:
- It is a very old vegetable, with special properties that help us in many aspects; for example, among its components is inulin, a carbohydrate that is metabolized slowly in the body, very suitable for diabetes.
- It is rich in fiber, which helps us lower blood glucose and control cholesterol levels, in addition to combat constipation.
- It contains cynarin, a wonderful substance that allows us to stimulate the biliary secretion; thus, the digestion of fats is favored and the diuretic effect that prevents the retention of liquids is enhanced.
- It has less than 1% fat; therefore, it has a very low caloric intake. It is about 22 calories per 100 grams.
- Its slimming effect is produced thanks to three factors: its low caloric level, its diuretic effect and its ability to process and eliminate fats.
What other Benefits do Artichokes Have?
Beyond the slimming function that we commented previously, the artichokes also present other advantages:
- It is a medicinal vegetable that favors and helps our liver functions.
- They stimulate the digestion and the elimination of fats.
- They are a good detoxifier; clean the intestines, liver and kidneys.
- They lower the level of cholesterol in blood.
- They have diuretic and depurative properties, so they stand as a perfect ally for the kidneys.
- They help us to defend ourselves against coronary diseases, such as arteriosclerosis.
- They are especially suitable for the liver: they cleanse it, regenerate it and help it accumulate vitamins.
Lose Weight with Artichoke Water
The diet of the artichoke consists in keeping a pattern in which we include artichoke water three times a day. We will apply it for 10 days a month, for at least 3 months. In this way, we not only lose weight, but also detoxify the body. During these 10 days, we will take a diet based on natural juices, fruits, vegetables and no fat or industrial foods.
“It is also recommended to perform at least half an hour of exercise a day”.
It is advised to consult with the doctor before starting a food plan of this type.
How to Prepare Artichoke Water?
Truly, artichoke water is very easy to prepare. You just have to follow these steps:
- Take two artichokes of medium size that are very fresh, tight and healthy.
- Wash them well and cut the end of the stem; then, cut them into two halves.
- In a pot, introduce a liter and a half of water and put the two artichokes to boil until they get a proper tone in cooking and become softer.
- Once boiled, reserve the water obtained from this cooking.
Meanwhile, artichokes can be used at meals. With a little oil, salt and vinegar form a dish as healthy as tasty. On the other hand, we will use the water of artichokes to guide our diet. We will have obtained liter and a half of water, and that is what we will have to drink throughout the day.
When to Consume Artichoke Water?
We can start after breakfast: for example, an alternative is to prepare a cup of oatmeal, an apple and then consume a glass of artichoke water. We will also take it after our main meals; remember that it favors digestion, is diuretic and helps to process fats. The liter and a half that we have obtained will serve us for the whole day. You can put it in the refrigerator, and, when drinking it, accompany it with a little lemon juice and some mint leaves. The taste is more pleasant and the benefits are superior. Do not stop trying and keep in mind, above all, that following a varied diet in which there is no shortage of salads and practicing exercise is essential. It is enough to ride a bicycle or walk half an hour a day. As final advice: if you do this diet in the company of a family member or friend, it will be easier for you.
how to make artichoke water, artichoke water for acne, artichoke water whole foods, artichoke benefits for skin, artichoke recipes, artichoke boiling water recipe, artichoke extract, artichoke juice, lisachanson.com, lisachanson, lisa c hanson reviews
#howtomakeartichokewater #artichokewaterforacne #artichokewaterwholefoods #artichokebenefitsforskin #artichokerecipes #artichokeboilingwaterrecipe #artichokeextract #artichokejuice #lisachansoncom #lisachanson #lisachansonreviews